Security road blocker in Cape Town
Our security road blocker in Cape Town can be used to control vehicles in either one way or two ways configurations and is specifically designed to interface with our extensive range of access control security systems, remote manned operation or open/close vehicle loop detectors. The “Red” traffic light is illuminated whilst the Rising Kerb is in its active position. The “Green” light only are being illuminated once the kerb has been fully lowered. A fail safe system prevents the green light operating unless the Kerb is full retracted. As the vehicle passes on the two safety/closing induction loop the light will change to Red signaling the next vehicle to stop. The Kerb can be lowered manually in the event of power failure. Furthermore, the Rising Kerb security barrier can operate with a comprehensive range of cabinet mounted key switches for Emergency Service or site specific operational requirements.
Hydraulic Bollards for Security
Hydraulic bollards for security system can be used to control vehicles in either one way or two ways configurations and is specifically designed to interface with our extensive range of access control security systems, remote manned operation or open/close vehicle loop detectors. The ‘Red’ traffic light is illuminated while the Hydraulic Bollard is in it active position. The ‘Green’ light only are being illuminated once the hydraulic bollard is fully retracted. As the vehicle passes on to safety/closing induction loop, the light will change to Red signaling the next vehicle to stop. The security system hydraulic bollard can be lowered manually in the event of a power failure for a top security system. Furthermore, the security system hydraulic bollard can operate with a comprehensive range of cabinet mounted key switches for emergency service or site specific operational requirements.
REQUEST A FREE QUOTE NOW
Just get in touch with us and we will call you back!
Anti-Terror Security Road Blocker Features
- Hydraulic power pack enclosure: IP 55.
- Hydraulic power pack dimensions: 420mm X 800mm X 1175mm.
- Hydraulic power pack weight: 200Kg.
- Hydraulic power pack mounting: mounted on concrete plinth.
- Electronic control circuit: Programmable microprocessor with dedicated inputs and outputs with built in loop detector.
- Hydraulic pump: 50mF 450v/ 300mF 300v.
- Capacitor for pump: 2272W. at 220V.
- Electrical Input: – 10°C + 70°C.
- Work temperature: 30 Amp double pole 6KA circuit breaker.
- Protection cut-off: 12V. standard power 100VA.
- Service Transformer: Max 10 units featuring simultaneous movement.
- Maximum number of security system units to be connected to the control station: The 1st unit is connected to the master unit – the rest are connected to additional slave units.
- Designed for long operational life.
- Heavy duty single phase or three phase motor.
- Heavy duty electrical controls.
- Pivoted on maintenance free low friction bearings.
- Self-contained hydraulic power pack.
- Kerb positive locked in the raised position by solenoid control valve.
- Safety interlocked with traffic signals.
- Standard 2000mm kerb protects of impact resistance and security.
- Optional 3000mm kerb width available.
- Fast operation – raises or lowers in 2.5 seconds for 2000mm: 8 seconds for 3000mm.
- Raised height –330mm for 2000mm kerb: 530mm for 3000mm kerb.
- Provides a high degree of impact resistance and security.
- Moving cylinder: stainless steel 316L-8.8mm thick.
- Moving cylinder diameter: 219mm.
- Moving cylinder stroke: 600mm.
- Cylinder top (head): stainless steel 304.
- Cylinder top cover plate: 5mm thick stainless steel.
- Pit Frame: Hot dip galvanized frame s/s 304 cover plates.
- Drive Speed: 12cm./sec.
- Work Frequency-resistance class: 100% duty cycle.
- Provision for drainage: Yes (Sump Pump).
- Manual Lowering: Yes.
- Manual Rising: Yes.
- Overall weight of bollard: 167Kg.
- Dimensions of pit with sump pump:355mm X 435mm X 1415mm H.
- Dimensions of pit excl sump pump: 355mm X 435mm X 1015mm H.
- The security system standard length of hydraulic hoses: 15 meter hydraulic hoses.
- Car Parks.
- Commercial / Industrial premises.
- Military installations.
- Security establishments.
- Toll roads.
- High risk cargo depots.
- Border posts.
- Cash handling depots.
- Double control cabinet for twin lane traffic system.
- Post or wall mounting traffic signals.
- Automatic lowering during power failure.
- Cabinet mounted key switch for local override.
- Colour change for corporate identity.
- Hand pump backup.
- Accumulator backup in event of power failure.
WHY YOU CAN TRUST US
With years of experience in the access control and security systems business, we make sure everything is done 100%! Contact us today for your surveillance cameras and access control systems needs in Cape Town and surroundings.
WHAT CLIENTS ARE SAYING
Don’t just take our word for it, hear what our clients have to say!