Reusable rubber traffic island in Cape Town
Reusable rubber traffic Island in cape Town is made from recycled rubber and steel (environmentally friendly). Major benefits are its portability and re-usability, can be removed and reinstalled. It can be installed in to concrete/paving/asphalt, and offers easy installation. A 4m reusable rubber traffic island can be installed within two hours by two technicians. However, other benefit is that rubber curbs cannot damage motor vehicle rims.
For Pay Parking Systems to mount equipment e.g. Ticket Dispenser, Card Capture Units, Pay Stations, Pay Kiosks, Access Control Readers, Biometric Readers or any other systems that are used to open Boom Gates, Sliding Gates, Spike Barriers, Road Blockers, Speed Gates or any physical automated and non-automated access equipment.
REQUEST A FREE QUOTE NOW
Just get in touch with us and we will call you back!
Reusable rubber traffic island features
Modular Traffic Island with accessories made from recycled rubber:
- Centre island end mounting plate.
- Centre island extension mounting plate.
- Centre island end assembly rubber.
- Island slip way left.
- Island slip way right.
- Island turn 90 degrees’ left.
- Island turn 90 degrees’ right.
- Island expansion ki – to make island wider for Pay Kiosk.
- Preformed metal mounting plate for items 5 – 9.
Made from Steel and Recycled Rubber – Environmentally friendly
- Re-usable – can be removed and re-installed.
a) 800mm (W) x 3800mm (L) x 150mm (H)
The Island weighs 329kg with biggest section weighing 109kg and smallest component weighing 2kg.
- b) 600mm (W) x 3550mm (L) x 150mm (H)
Island weighs 252kg with biggest section weighing 44kg and smallest component weighing 2kg.
- Durable enough to make it a permanent installation or to make it a temporary installation.
- Can be installed onto concrete / paving / asphalt / dirt roads.
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
- Rubber can be painted.
- Rubber colour can be changed – black, grey, brown.
- 4m island can be installed in under 2 hours (island only).
- 4 hours with 2 booms and 2 gooseneck stands.
- Rubber curb cannot damage motor vehicle rims.
- The entire island is 100% recyclable.
WHY YOU CAN TRUST US
With years of experience in the access control and security systems business, we make sure everything is done 100%! Contact us today for your surveillance cameras and access control systems needs in Cape Town and surroundings.
WHAT CLIENTS ARE SAYING
Don’t just take our word for it, hear what our clients have to say!