Automated Barrier in Cape Town
The barrier is 100% locally manufactured and designed to handle the high volume of traffic. It also has a 100% duty cycle. Our traffic barriers systems in cape town is equipped with a torque motor which lifts the boom arm through a sinusoidal level system which allows the boom arm to be locked in both up and down position. All the electronic equipment is manufactured to ISO 9002 standards. The boom arm lifts up to 85o in the event of power failure. Up to 4 tension springs can be used for counterbalancing. Left and right-hand traffic barrier are available with round or octagonal boom arms. The boom arm can also be equipped with a curtain. The traffic barrier requires minimum maintenance.
Manual Barrier in Cape Town, Western Cape
Manual vehicle barriers are perfect for controlling access into areas with low to medium security needs. Manual Barriers are a low maintenance and cost effective way of manually controlling access to unauthorized areas. These could be office parks, residential estates, factories, warehouses, mines and building sites.
Our manual vehicle barriers in Cape Town are available with a barrier arm of up to 9m long. The factory settings need no further adjustment, making these security systems easy to fit and use. Designed to handle severe operating conditions. They are a very easy product to use and have many features as standard designed to assist the operator. Typically used in commercial applications the manual barriers are very popular. Our design has many advantages over other models; one advantage of this product is plug and play.
We are manual barrier gate supplier in Cape Town; let our manual vehicle barriers secure your premises.
REQUEST A FREE QUOTE NOW
Just get in touch with us and we will call you back!
Automated and manual barriers features
- The boom arm lengths 3m, 4.5m and 6m long extrude aluminum tubing powder coated in white with red reflective tape.
- The boom gate arm has a unique breakaway mechanism. The boom arm is joined to the boom adapter with 2 nylon nuts, which will sheer in a case of accidental collision with the boom arm. The boom arm stays attached to the traffic barrier but will swing away from traffic flow. This prevents damage to the barrier and boom gate arm.
- Jack Knife kits are available for height restricted areas for up to 4.5m boom gate arms.
- Left and right-hand boom gate arm configurations are available.
- Two rubber buffers are used for boom dampening in the down position to eliminate bouncing.
- 60W-80W 220V AC 50Hz motor gearbox. 100% duty cycle. Instant reverse torque drive motor. Operating temperature 580
- The boom gate opens to 85 degrees, during power failure.
- The cabinet is an IP54 enclosure. 1.6mm mild steel, 1.6mm 3CR12 Stainless steel or 304/316 brushed stainless steel.
- Cabinets are powder coated in red and white, but any other RAL colours are available on request.
- Operating speeds are 1-6 seconds from horizontal to vertical position, depending on boom gate length.
- Modular electronics plug into an 11 pin base.
- White powder coated control panels are used to house electronics.
- Large lockable hinged door for easy access.
- Pack sizes: 400 x 400 x 1050mm excluding boom arm. Mass +- 60kg.
- Manual Barriers are available in 3m, 4.5m, and 6m (6m manual barriers – catch post included).
- Mild steel or stainless steel housings are available, powder coated in RAL colours.
- The small and compact design makes the manual barriers stand out above the rest.
- No heavier counterweights.
- This unit operates with an internal balance spring mechanism.
- The unit can be locked in an up or down position.
- Left and right-hand configurations are available.
- This barrier can also be equipped with a jack knife kit for height-restricted areas.
- Rubberized handles for comfortable operation.
- Because of the small and compact design, only one person is needed to install these barriers.
- Plinth details: 400 X 400 X 400 X 25Mpa concrete.
- 4 X 13mm Rawl bolts.
- Pack sizes: 260 X 260 X 1050 excluding the boom arm.
- Mass: 25Kg.
- Ideal for road closures.
- Supervised access control.
- Commercial and Industrial checkpoints.
- Any manual access control.
WHY YOU CAN TRUST US
With years of experience in the access control and security systems business, we make sure everything is done 100%! Contact us today for your surveillance cameras and access control systems needs in Cape Town and surroundings.
WHAT CLIENTS ARE SAYING
Don’t just take our word for it, hear what our clients have to say!